Saturday, October 4, 2008

CCHB classmates!





Met up with keehian long time no see sec sch classmates with a unique style. Planned a dinner by des cause monday kx will be starting school. all the best! be excited not to worry too much! whats ahead of you will still be the same no matter how worry you are now! had sakae since we had no idea what to eat and i suggested to have desserts at rochor bugis. Its been a long time since i last had their beancurd! I was shocked by the queue. maybe cause its a weekends. I guess many ppl were craving for their beancurd too! and also due to the tainted milk i guess. everyone is switching their dairy product to soymilk. I noticed mr bean business had been even better ever since the discovery of melamine in milk! I ate beancurd, egg tart and 1 cup of cold soymilK! super bloated!. we walked over to bugis macdonald since its 24 hrs to chit chat. end up the two guys talking to each other about games me and kx were having girl's talk.

No comments: